POSTER PRESENTATION SESSION
All papers submitted for presentation in the Science Congress will be reviewed by a panel constituted for each subject area (Code: 01-12). The panel, on scrutiny, shall decide whether the paper qualify for oral / poster presentation, subject to the score obtained during the evaluation.
All papers selected for Poster presentation in each subject area (Code 01-12) will be considered for presentation in the poster session.
The best poster in each of the subject areas will be awarded a Certificate of Merit.
Guidelines for Poster Presentation
- One author can contribute only one poster presentation as first author, but can be a Co-author for maximum two poster/oral presentations.
- The posters should be of 90 cm (width) x 120 cm (Vertical Height)) size.
- The letter size should be 20 mm (Font size 80 pts) for headings, 15 mm (Font size 60 pts.) for author and affiliation and 10 mm (Font size 40 pts.) for body text.
- Should be organized into sections such as Introduction, Objectives, Materials and Methods, Results and Conclusion.
- The matter should be brief with liberal illustrations – graphs, pictures and photographs.
- The posters should be printed in photo- paper/vinyl/glossy paper etc. (Printing on Flex is not allowed)