Online registration alone is allowed for the 27 Kerala Science Congress.
Before proceeding with online registration, Please ensure that you have paid your registration fee (Rs 1500 for Delegates/Participants, Rs 750 for Bonafide Students) either through online Net Banking or using Bank Transfer facility to SB ACCOUNT NO. 67286648797 IFSC CODE: SBTR0000212, (SBT, Pattom) Beneficiary name: General Convenor, 27thKerala Science Congress) from any nationalised or scheduled banks..
- Collected the Unique Transaction Number (UTR/transaction ID) from the bank or from netbanking.
- Only Individual payments will be entertained - group payment will not be entertained. (one UTR per registration)
- Read the instructions correctly and format the Reasearch Paper as per the guidelines. once submitted you will not be able to make changes.
- If you have graphics/any other accompanying files to be uploaded along with the main paper, compress all the files to single "Zip File" format (less than 5MB) and proceed to online registration.
- Please ensure you enter the UTR No correctly in the online registration form.
Registration Fee, Mode of Payment
Registration Fee can be transferred to SB ACCOUNT NO. 67286648797 (State Bank of Travancore, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, IFSC CODE: SBTR0000212, Beneficiary name: General Convenor, 27th Kerala Science Congress) from any nationalised or scheduled bank.
Delegates are requested to collect the Unique Transaction Number (UTR/transaction ID) from the bank and specify the same correctly while registering online, which will be required for the completion of the registration process. Please note that along with the transaction ID, a short name of the registrant also should appear in the bank transaction list so as to reconcile the registration. Keep ready the following payment details (Transaction ID or reference number in case of Bank Transfer). Demand Drafts will not be accepted.
Information Regarding Paper Submission
- Duplicate registration is not allowed.
(N.B. Please use shorter file names to avoid errors while uploading/retrieving the submissions)
- A person can either be an author or a co-author in maximum of three abstracts.
- An author can make only one oral presentation in the Science Congress provided the abstract is recommended by the Committee, even if he/she might be author in more than one paper.
- A valid Email ID is essential for provisioning the credentials and messaging and approving the registration.
- Digital copy of recent stamp size photograph of the person registering online (Ideal file size not to exceed 175 kb).
- Best Paper Award contestants should ensure that they submit the full paper while registering online before 30th September 2014. If notified as qualified - (information will be sent to the registered email id) they have to submit attested photocopies of documentary evidence on age, gender, SC/ST category, qualifications and experience along with the nomination form to The General Convenor, 27th Kerala Science Congress, Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom P O, Trivandrum- 695 004.
- Originals of certificates need not to be sent by post however, they have to be produced for verification at the venue of the Kerala Science Congress.
Registration for Participation Only
- An individual can also register online for participation only, by paying the prescribed fee Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand five hundred only).
- The registration fee for the 27th Kerala Science Congress is Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand five hundred only).
- Bonafide students need to pay only Rs. 750/- (Rupees Seven hundred and fifty only). However they have to produce proof, certificate from HOD/HOI that the delegate is a student.
FOR Registration related Help/Assistance & Queries
You may Contact the Registration HELP DESK @ e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 9447973610
Click here to register online and follow the instructions to make online registration.»