Online registration alone is allowed for the 27 Kerala Science Congress.
- Before proceeding with online registration, Please ensure that you have paid your registration fee (Rs 1500/- for Delegates/Participants, Rs 750/- for Bonafide Students) either through online Net Banking or using Bank Transfer facility to SB ACCOUNT NO. 67286648797 IFSC CODE: SBTR0000212, (SBT, Pattom) Beneficiary name: General Convenor, 27thKerala Science Congress) from any nationalised or scheduled banks.
- Collected the Unique Transaction Number (UTR/transaction ID) from the bank or from netbanking.
- Only Individual payments will be entertained - group payment will not be entertained. (one UTR per registration).
- Read the instructions carefully and format the Research Paper as per the guidelines . No change will be allowed after submission.
- If you have graphics/any other accompanying files to be uploaded along with the main paper, compress all the files to single "Zip File" format (less than 5MB) and proceed to online registration.
- Please ensure that the UTR Number is entered correctly in the online registration form.
Registration Fee, Mode of Payment
Registration Fee can be transferred to SB ACCOUNT NO. 67286648797 (State Bank of Travancore, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, IFSC CODE: SBTR0000212, Beneficiary name: General Convenor, 27th Kerala Science Congress) from any nationalised or scheduled bank.
Delegates are requested to collect the Unique Transaction Number (UTR/transaction ID) from the bank and specify the same correctly while registering online, which will be required for the completion of the registration process. Please note that along with the transaction ID, a short name of the registrant also should appear in the bank transaction list so as to reconcile the registration. Keep ready the following payment details (Transaction ID or reference number in case of Bank Transfer). Demand Drafts will not be accepted.
Information Regarding Paper Submission
- Duplicate registration is not allowed.
(N.B. Please use shorter file names to avoid errors while uploading/retrieving the submissions)
- One can submit only one paper as a main author. However one can be a co-author to maximum two submissions.
- A valid Email ID is essential for provisioning the credentials and messaging and approving the registration.
- Digital copy of recent stamp size photograph of the person registering online (Ideal file size not to exceed 175 kb).
- Best Paper Award contestants should submit attested photocopies of documentary evidence on age, gender, SC/ST category, qualifications and experience along with filled up nomination form to The General Convenor, 27th Kerala Science Congress, Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom P O, Trivandrum- 695 004, not later than 15th October 2014.
- Originals of certificates have to be produced for verification at the venue of the Kerala Science Congress.
Registration for 'Participation Only'
- Individual registration for ‘participation only’ can be done by paying the prescribed Registration (Rs 1500/- for Delegates/Participants, Rs 750/- for Bonafide Students).
- Certificate from HOD/HOI should be produced at the venue or sent by post to The General Convenor, 27th Kerala Science Congress, Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom P O, Trivandrum- 695 004, in proof of student eligibility.
For Registration related Help/Assistance & Queries, Contact the Registration HELP DESK @ e-mail: email@example.com, Phone: 9495993362
Click here to register online and follow the instructions to make online registration.»